Bella Thorne controversy internet announcement

The announcement of Bella Thorne’s entry on the Only Fans website has recently taken down the pornographic content platform server. In a post on her Instagram, the actress provided the link that gives access to exclusive intimate photos and videos, with a monthly subscription of 20 dollars. Thorne also made available a gift list on Amazon, for subscribers who want to give it away.

But if you were expecting to see the famous actress in a sort of hardcore sex scene, that could compete with some of the best pornstars in the market today (some were even imagining scenes of anal porn made by her!), then your expectations could be defrauded

According to the American newspaper Page Six, the Only Fans server was off the air for a few minutes just after the launch of the page of the former Disney star, who became famous for starring in the series “No Rhythm”, alongside Zendaya.

In a statement about the new project, in his Instagram, Thorne said that he intends to make a documentary about his experience on the adult website, directed by Sean Baker, 49, who made the acclaimed film “Project Florida” in 2018.

“I’m excited to talk about the politics behind the trial of the female body and sex. With wonderful director Sean Baker, whom I am proud to call a friend,” celebrated the 22-year-old artist as she talked about the partnership. In August last year, Thorne made her porn industry debut directing the short film “Her & Him” for the Pornhub streaming platform, which received numerous nominations at the AVN Awards, the Adult Video News award for the best of the year in the U.S. porn industry‚Ķ

Controversy after that announcement

Thorne, 22, broke records at OnlyFans when he created an account last week. She gained over 50,000 fans and $2,000,000 in one week by charging $200 for photos in which she was allegedly naked.

But Thorne didn’t actually appear naked in the pictures and thousands of her subscribers demanded refunds from the platform. The actress apologized to the content creators on Saturday 29 August and said on Twitter that she wanted to “eliminate the stigma behind sex work”.

She also told the Los Angeles Times that she was researching a new role for a film by director Sean Baker, but he has denied any involvement with the actress.

Thorne further angered content creators by saying he was meeting with OnlyFans to discuss pricing limits on their behalf, when many say their own requests for clarification on the issue have been ignored by the platform.